COVID-19 – Enforced Measures and Impact on Projects
We encourage you to monitor this page. It will be updated with our latest news and communications as we follow the developments about COVID-19.
St-Augustin-de-Desmaures, QC – March 16, 2020
As you are aware, the current COVID-19 pandemic (also known as Coronavirus) requires a collaborative effort to be controlled. Worldwide governments are currently enforcing drastic measures to slow the spread of this virus; please note Mecart is treating this matter with the attention it deserves.
Above all, the safety of our employees, partners, families, as well as our clients, remains our highest priority. As such, the following measures are currently in motion:
- Health and safety protocols have been activated to protect all employees and workers.
- Employees showing symptoms are to be quarantined and seek medical consultation.
- Increased cleaning of workspaces.
- A strict no-handshake policy has been adopted.
- As a way of precaution and advised by governments, all domestic and international trips have been put on hold, unless otherwise specified.
- Workers coming back from trips abroad are to remain on 14 days of preventive quarantine, as requested by local authorities.
- No member of the company has been found infected by the virus.
- The company will continue most of its normal activities trying to give its clients the best possible service, even in the presence of these temporary limitations.
These measures will have an immediate impact on on-going and upcoming installations for all our customers. Rest assured that our company will deploy all efforts possible to minimize the effects.
We encourage you to monitor this page. It will be updated with our latest news and communications, as we follow upcoming development on this situation.
This precautionary course of action aligns with our duty to serve you and embodies our core values to promote a safe living environment for all. We sincerely thank you for the confidence invested in Mecart.
Executive Vice President of PolR corp
General Manager of Mecart