Mecart is currently looking for an installer to assemble our products onsite (at our customer’s facilities), primarily in the US but with the ability to travel globally.
MECART is a rapidly growing company specializing in the design, manufacture, and installation of soundproof booths and clean rooms. We are currently looking for an installer to assemble our products onsite (at our customer’s facilities), primarily in the US but with the ability to travel globally. Job entails a combination of carpentry, light electrical, and some HVAC work. We are looking for someone who is good with their hands and has some formal training in some (or all) of these tasks. Additionally, the employee may be required to work at other sites or at our plant in Quebec.
Do you like discovering new places while traveling? Would you like to pursue a career in a booming business? You are in the right place! We are looking for an installer to install our modular cleanrooms! You will travel frequently (each trip is of a duration of 1 to 4 weeks)!
As a cleanroom installer, you will do the following:
- Install clean rooms at the customer’s premises
- Perform all product assembly steps: Installation of metal walls, window and door installation, ventilation and air conditioning installation, installation and connection of electrical components, floor tile laying, suspended ceiling installation, installation of finishing components, sealer, etc.
- Install electrical components (approximately 40% of the total task): electrical outlets, electrical panel, HVAC system, control, lighting
- Supervise a customer or contracted installation team
- Manage the installation schedule; Ensure that we meet or exceed our commitments
- Have a valid driver’s license and passport (or be willing to get a passport) as you travel all over North America (and possibly the world)!
So that you feel here at home, we offer you:
- A competitive salary with regular opportunities for paid overtime
- Group insurance that meets
- A retirement savings plan with generous employer participation
- Paid holidays and paid vacations
The skills that are required:
- Training/experience in industrial electricity
- Know how to read and interpret assembly plans (factory & installation)
- Be autonomous and versatile
- Good physical condition
- Valid driver’s license and passport