Inside Sales Representative
Mecart is looking for a Inside Sales Representative from anywhere in Canada. Possibility to work remotely.
📍 From anywhere in Canada
👉 Permanent, full-time
⏱️ Weekdays, daytime (flexible hours)
💸 Competitive salary, based on experience
Why MECART? (here we’re kind of making our own sales pitch!)
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Team bonuses, based on performance.
- Remote work from anywhere in Canada (but our really nice and brand new office is located 10 min from Quebec City, in case you prefer to work from there).
- Cellphone paid.
- A full range of employer-sponsored group insurance (drug, health care, vision care and disability insurance).
- RRSP (with advantageous employer contribution).
- Brand new gym directly located in the office.
- Opportunities for advancement, MECART is committed to helping you grow according to your aspirations and to satisfying your professional ambitions!
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Dynamic “bosses” who invest in the company and who are concerned about the well-being of their employees.
- Free parking at the office.
- 10 min drive from Quebec City, near many restaurants and other businesses.
What will your daily life at MECART be like?
As an Inside Sales Representative, your mission (should you choose to accept it 🕵️), will be to maximize the potential of the Inbound sales requests we receive through our marketing efforts in order to increase and maintain the growth of the company.
You will act as a bridge between the sales and marketing team to ensure that all actions are properly aligned with business objectives. This is a key position in which you will be responsible for receiving inbound sales opportunities, qualifying leads and maintaining long-term sales opportunities for both our Canadian and US markets.
Here is an overview of your future tasks:
Component #1: Sales
- Handle inbound inquiries that come in naturally through marketing efforts (whether by phone, email or via our website chat).
- Identify sales opportunities (Leads) and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative.
- Identify potential outbound sales opportunities and make contact to validate if there is interest.
- Gather customer needs and address them with tact and professionalism.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to identify growth opportunities.
- Participate in representing MECART at trade shows in Canada and the United States, when required.
- Identify the needs of sales people in terms of sales documentation and collaborate with the marketing team to achieve them.
Component #2: CRM Management (HubSpot)
- Keep the customer database in the CRM (HubSpot) always properly organized and up to date.
- Develop and maintain a network of potential customers using various tools such as LinkedIn, etc.
- Ensure compliance of the sales process and management of the sales pipeline in HubSpot (creation of documentation to help salespeople and standardize the sales process, Sales Playbook, etc.).
What we look for in our ideal candidate:
- Important: be perfectly bilingual in French and English, as the tasks are 100% in English. Your level of English must therefore be excellent both orally and in writing.
- 2-5 years of experience in inside sales and inbound lead management.
- Sales or marketing background, or other education related.
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrate diplomacy and professionalism.
- Organized and solution-oriented.
- Have a curiosity to understand the complex products and markets we serve.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM or any other CRM.
- Experience in B2B sales and/or manufacturing industry.
Founded in 1974, MECART is a world leader in controlled environments and modular building manufacturing. We design custom acoustic structures (control rooms, operator cabins, acoustic enclosures), acoustic panels, modular clean rooms, studios and other controlled environments.
With more than 130 employees in North America, including a growing team at the Greenville, SC plant, MECART enjoys an enviable reputation, among its customers and employees, for the quality of its achievements and its corporate culture.
To date, 1,000 satisfied customers have benefited from more than 3,000 MECART projects! And this is above all thanks to our team 🔥.
Here are some examples of what we do: https://mecart.com/projects/completed-projects/
Make it this far? It’s time to apply!
If this job sounds like a fit for you, then apply today. Jérôme, our VP of Sales Canada, can’t wait to meet you!